What’s New on the 2023 Kia Soul?
The Kia Soul is, perhaps, our brand’s most iconic model, and for the 2023 model year, it’s been upgraded to be even more unique than ever before. What exactly is new on the 2023 Soul? The biggest addition is the change to the exterior, both making it even more stylish in only the way a Soul body can present, as well as streamlining it to further modernize the SUV for the new-age driver. This is all part of Kia’s Opposites United philosophy. These improvements continue on into the interior, as well as some new safety additions to make your drives in 2023 and beyond as safe as possible. Join our North Edmonton Kia team as we introduce you to all the new upgrades on the legendary 2023 Kia Soul.
Browse the 2023 Kia Soul here.
Browse more of our blogs here:
Exterior Design Upgrades
The Soul is, perhaps, the most uniquely styled vehicle on the market today, and these new upgrades further fortify its distinct construction. It all starts with the updated front grille, seeing newly added styling by way of an improved angular style with its headlights acting as accents on the side. MFR LED headlights and LED daytime running lights are available to further illuminate the road ahead and to set yourself apart from others on the road. The rear of the SUV has been further modernized with the lens design on the taillights and a streamlined rear bumper. For those who love to stand out with their dynamic wheels, 17-inch wheels are newly available on the EX+ trim. For those who want an even more upgraded style, explore the GT-Line trim, with its unique technical mesh grille, centre exit exhaust, front & rear body colour bumper, chrome garnish extends and 18-inch alloy wheels that you can only get on the GT-Line. Top everything off with the new Surf Blue colour. As you can see, the Soul has been upgraded from front to rear for the new model year, perfect for 2023 and beyond.
Interior Design Upgrades
The interior continues the many design upgrades and showcases much around how streamlined and seamless the interior is. The driver will feel this right away thanks to the brand-new steering wheel design, as well as the new 4.2-inch instrument cluster that was adopted from the Sportage. The central design of the vehicle has been improved to be sleeker with an available 10.25-inch AVNT multimedia integrated navigation system, highlighted by the Kia Connect Telematics system.
The Kia Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems are the star of the show when it comes to the many safety technologies found in the Soul. Several additions have been added to the suite for the 2023 model year.
- Standard Rear Occupant Alert (standard): This feature will provide you with an audible alert to make sure you check the rear seats before leaving the vehicle.
- Lane Follow Assist (available): This system is an upgrade on the Lane Keep Assist feature, which makes sure you stay centred in your lane by detecting the lane markings.
- Navigation-Based Smart Cruise Control (available): If you’re driving on roads with a lot of curves, this system will come exceptionally in handy as it ensures you drive at safe speed for the conditions on highways, and will slow your speed when you approach a curve.
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (available): This system will monitor vehicles in other lanes, and once spotted when in a blind spot it will initiate the outer wheel brakes to keep you in your current lane, to prevent a collision.
- Highway Driving Assist (available): This system utilizes speed limit information from the navigation system to adjust your speed automatically to match the speed limit only on our current road, along with keeping you at a safe distance from the vehicle ahead.
Performance & Handling
The Soul drives ahead in 2023 with the same 2.0L MPI 4-cylinder engine that it had previously, but what has been improved is the driving experience you’ll be met with when taking the engine to its limit. The handling in the SUV has been improved to be even more smooth, while also cutting down on noise and vibrations in the vehicle thanks to the addition of new sound absorbing material.
Shop for the Kia Soul at North Edmonton Kia
That’s a lot of upgrades, and they can all be yours on the new 2023 Kia Soul from us here at North Edmonton Kia. Our Kia Edmonton team is ready and waiting to help you shop for the perfect Soul trim for your needs. Visit us in person to view all of the Soul’s upgrades in person, or contact us by phone or message if you have any questions.