How to Set Up Kia Connect
Kia Connect provides a higher tier of access and connectivity to your Kia vehicle than ever before. Through these Kia Connect features you’ll be able to utilize such services as a remote control, diagnostics, safety systems, navigation, and so much more. How do you get Kia Connect, and how do you set it up on your Kia? It’s a simple process, and our North Edmonton Kia team has broken it down in a step-by-step guide below.
Browse more of our popular blogs here:
Kia Connect Top Features
It’s one thing to say that Kia Connect deepens your connection to your Kia, but what does that actually mean? Here is a sampling of some of the most popular features that our Kia customers love to engage with through the Kia Connect subscription.
- Smartwatch app
- Find My Car
- Remote Climate Control
- Rear Occupant Alert
- Remote Door Lock & Unlock
- Connected Routing
- Digital Key
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Stolen Vehicle Recovery
Step-by-Step Kia Connect Setup Guide
You only need three things to start the process: your smartphone, ability to download the Kia access app, and, of course, access to your Kia model. Follow these steps to simply set up Kia Connect on your vehicle.
- Either on the App Store or Google Play, depending on if you have an Apple or Android phone, search for the “Kia Access” app, download it, then log-in or create an account.
- From here, you’ll need to connect your vehicle to the app. This is done by entering your VIN into the app, and confirming through a verification code.
- Now it’s time to activate the system on your Kia. On the dashboard screen, select “Activate Kia Connect,” click that you have a verification code, then enter the one you got.
- On your phone, select that you have entered the verification code. And that’s it! The connection between your phone and vehicle has been verified.
Set Up Kia Connect at North Edmonton Kia
We promised it’s an easy process to set up your Kia Connect subscription with your vehicle, but if you have any issues setting it all up, or would prefer to have one of our team members walk you through it, we’d be more than happy to help. Contact our North Edmonton Kia team, by phone, message or in person.