UPDATE: City of Edmonton’s Mandatory Face Covering Bylaw
In the ongoing effort to support the measures in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19, North Edmonton Kia is complying with the new standards established by the City of Edmonton. As of August 1, 2020 our staff members will be wearing face masks when you visit us. Please be sure to also wear a face mask before you enter our store. We have masks available to you if you do not have one.
More details on the City of Edmonton’s Temporary Mandatory Face Coverings (Bylaw 19408) can be found here.
As always, we are continuing the actions below to ensure the health and safety of you and our staff.
North Edmonton Kia’s Response to COVID-19
At North Edmonton Kia we are always concerned with the trust, confidence, safety, and comfort of our clients. In order to do this we have made necessary changes to our protocols to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
The following measures have been implemented in order to mitigate risk to our customers:
- Initiated sanitizing processes and are sanitizing ALL areas of the dealership with emphasis on common areas
- Increased the quantity of hand sanitation stations through the dealership
- For service vehicles, use disposable steering wheel covers and seat covers for all service visits
- Our shuttle, loaner and demonstration vehicles will also be sanitized after any use
- When servicing a vehicle or taking a vehicle for a test drive, we will sanitize all serviced touch points prior to return to customers including:
- Door handles inside and out
- Trunk releases inside and out
- Hood release
- Steering wheel and shifter lever
- Console/box, glovebox handle, visors, signal and wiper arms
- Radio and all other controls
Our staff is committed to this endeavor as well and have reviewed ALL best practices such as hand washing and sanitizing. Our staff will also be excused from work in the event of any similar or symptomatic manifestation of any key indicator of the virus.
North Edmonton Kia will also offer free of charge courtesy pick up and drop off for any service appointment for the foreseeable future to accommodate any client who does not wish to expose themselves to public areas.
Some links to the latest information pertaining to the situation and helpful tips: